LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- You are MSc or BSc within Engineering or equivalent work experience
- You thrive in a changing environment with many challenges and like to work in a multicultural environment
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English. If you master Swedish, it is a merit.
- You have experience of working with CAD tools. Siemens NX and TC are meritorious
- You have a strong interest in technology and learn new things.
- You have a very good ability to work in a team, you are structured, driven, take initiative and can prioritize and organize your work in an effective way.
- You try to find solutions and feel an ownership of your tasks
- Experience in pipe engineering is meritorious
- Responsible for installation questions in our order projects by working in the 3D tool NX
- Together with the entire project team, make sure to carry out the design work according to the current schedule and budget
- Create, review and update investigations / documentation within your technical area.
- Collaborate with the development department within your technical area.
- You will have a large network of contacts throughout the organization
You will mainly work in project form and will be part of a team of about 35 people.
We can offer you a developing job where you get the opportunity to broaden yourself in our technical areas
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 8 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Click on the link below to see what we are doing at Siemens Energy!
Don’t hesitate – apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs id nr 236638 not later than 2022-09-25.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Liselotte Engdahl on email@example.com
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Erica Schurz on Erica.firstname.lastname@example.org or on +46122-81932.
Trade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69